The world of networking is a highly competitive area that continues to grow in complexity as the technology evolves. Montreal college has joined hands with CISCO in providing CCNA certification programs designed to address this need to yield well trained computer networking experts through vendor recognized official curriculum.
The CCNA Cisco Certified Networking Associate – ICND1 & ICND2 certification is the first in Cisco´s line of certifications that an aspiring networking professional must acquire in order to add value to his IT career. The Cisco Certified Networking Associate certification validates a firm foundation of networking skills that include fundamentals like the OSI reference model, networking protocols, Layer 2 switching concepts and protocols, routing concepts and protocols, and wide-area networking (WAN) connectivity. Thus a person aiming to qualify for the Cisco certification should be proficient in abilities to provide basic network installations and troubleshooting.
Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching is a certification program for entry-level network engineers that helps maximize your investment in foundational networking knowledge and increase the value of your employer’s network.
Currently has no testimonial. Come back again please
Broad level courses covered
- Operation of IP Data Networks
- LAN Switching Technologies
- IP addressing (IPv4 / IPv6)
- IP Routing Technologies
- IP Services
- Network Device Security
- WAN Technologies
Install routed & switched networks
Configure routed & switched networks
Operate routed & switched networks
Troubleshoot routed & switched networks
Remote connection by WAN
Mitigate Security Threats
Certificate of participation in ‘CCNA Routing and Switching’ course.
Follow through Certifications
The professionals treading this path can pursue the following certifications:
- CCNP Routing and Switching
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Discount Vouchers of up to 50% for certification exams
- State of the art infra with up-to-date pedagogy
- Pragmatic approach to delivery
- Optimum student to faculty ratio
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Affordable learning
Who should do this course?
CCNA Routing and Switching is for Network Specialists, Network Administrators, and Network Support Engineers with 1-3 years of experience.
Basic understanding of Networking is desirable
- How do I register for a course?
To register for a course, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.