The world of networking is a highly competitive area that continues to grow in complexity as the technology evolves. Montreal college has joined hands with CISCO in providing certification programs in CCNA wireless designed to address this need to yield well trained computer networking experts through vendor recognized official curriculum.
Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless) validates associate-level knowledge and skills to configure, implement and support of wireless LANs, specifically those networks using Cisco equipment. With a CCNA Wireless certification, network professionals can support a basic wireless network on a Cisco WLAN in a SMB to enterprise network.
The CCNA Wireless curriculum includes information and practice activities to prepare them for configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting basic tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise networks.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
Broad level courses covered
- Common Security Threats
- Security and Cisco Routers
- AAA on Cisco Devices
- IOS ACLs
- Secure Network Management and Reporting
- Common Layer 2 Attacks
- Cisco Firewall Technologies
- Cisco IPS
- VPN Technologies
Certificate of participation in ‘CCNA Wireless’ course.
Follow through Certifications
The professionals treading this path can pursue the following certifications:
- CCNA Wireless
- CCNP Wireless
- CCIE Wireless
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Discount Vouchers of up to 50% for certification exams
- State of the art infra with up-to-date pedagogy
- Pragmatic approach to delivery
- Optimum student to faculty ratio
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Affordably Priced
Who should do this course?
CCNA Wireless is a job role based certification for professionals seeking to support wireless LANS including Networking Associates/Administrators, Wireless Support Specialists and WLAN project managers.
Strong understanding of Networking is desirable
- How do I register for a course?
To register for a course, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- Can you tell me something about CCNA wireless exam ?
CCNA Wireless Exam 640-722: a ninety-minute exam, which tests a candidate’s knowledge of installing, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting small to medium-size WLANs.