The demand for IT professionals with a robust network background in Voice and telecommunication technologies is growing. Introducing Cisco CCNA Voice and Unified Communications Administration (ICOMM) v8.1 teaches learners how to maintain and operate a Cisco Unified Communications solution that is based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence. CCNA Voice course provides the learners with the knowledge and skills to achieve associate-level competency in Cisco Unified Communications.
The Cisco CCNA Voice certification prove that the desired capability set for specialized job roles in voice technologies like voice manager, voice engineer, and voice technologies administrator. It validates skills in VoIP technologies such as decision management, information processing telecommunication, handset, information processing PBX, and voicemail solutions.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
- Describe the components of a Cisco Unified Communications solution and identify call signaling and media stream flow
- Provide an overview of administrator and end-user interface options in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence
- Understand call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Perform endpoint and end-user administration tasks in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Describe the telephony features supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Administer users in Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Presence, and enable the most commonly used features for both applications
- Describe how to maintain a Cisco Unified Communications solution
Manage network device security
Build simple LANs
Configure end-user voice mailboxes
Configure Cisco Unified Presence
Generate CUCM reports
Cisco Real-Time Monitoring Tool
Certificate of participation in ‘CCNA Voice’ course.
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Channel Partner / Reseller Customer Employee
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection
- How do I register for a class?
To register for a class, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely, please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- What is CCNA voice Exam 640-461 ?
It is a ninety-minute exam, which tests a candidate’s knowledge of the architecture, components, functionalities, and features of Cisco Unified Communications solutions. It also tests the knowledge needed to perform tasks such as system monitoring, moves, additions and changes on Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence.
- What are the benefits of the CCNA Voice certification for employers ?
Employers recruit the deserving Candidates for Voice Network Engineering positions