Montreal College is always looking to foray into new and evolving paradigms which gave us way to become Canada’s first EC accredited Certified Ethical Hacker training center.
Montreal College is Canada’s first official training center for the EC council’s Certified Ethical Hacker CEH course. In close collaboration, the college offers official curriculum to help you master the skills and prepare for the official certification exam.
Certified Ethical Hacker CEH is a comprehensive ethical hacking and information systems security auditing program focused on latest security threats, advanced attack vectors and practical real time demonstration of latest hacking techniques, methodologies, tools, tricks and security measures. Our researchers have invested thousands of man hours researching the latest trends and uncovering the covert techniques used by the underground community.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
Broad level run-down of courses
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Trojans & Backdoors
- Viruses & Worms
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hijacking Webservers
- Hijacking Web Applications
- SQL Injections
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, & Honeypots
- Buffer Overflow
- Penetration Testing
Scanning and attacking networks
Certificate of participation in ‘Certified Ethical Hacker’ course.
Follow through Certification
The professionals treading this path can pursue the following certification:
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
Ethical hacking training course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Basic knowledge of Systems
- How do I register for a course?
To register for a course, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- What is the value of CEH certified Professional?
Acquiring a CEH means the candidate has a minimum baseline knowledge of security threats, risks and countermeasures. Organizations can rest assured that they have a candidate who is more than a systems administrator, a security auditor, a hacking tool analyst or a vulnerability tester. The candidate is assured of having both business and technical knowledge