CISCO IT Academy official training courses offered in CCNA Security in line with industry demand for professionals.
The world of networking is a highly competitive area that continues to grow in complexity as the technology evolves. Montreal college has joined hands with CISCO in providing training in cisco certified network associate security certification designed to address this need to yield well trained computer networking experts through vendor recognized official curriculum.
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats.
The cisco certified network associate security Certification curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Security (CCIE Security) program recognizes individuals who have the knowledge and skills to implement, maintain and support extensive Cisco Network Security Solutions using the latest industry best practices and technologies.
You call them instructors, we call them your Mentors!
They are the catalysts under whose supervision and arm’s length support our students are empowered to accomplish expertise in advanced technology. We boast of enterprising and talented resources with proven track records who are working in tandem with our goal to provide inspiring and enduring technical learning experience to our students.
Broad level courses covered
- Common Security Threats
- Security and Cisco Routers
- AAA on Cisco Devices
- IOS ACLs
- Secure Network Management and Reporting
- Common Layer 2 Attacks
- Cisco Firewall Technologies
- Cisco IPS
- VPN Technologies
Certificate of participation in ‘CCNA Security’ course.
Follow through Certifications
The professionals treading this path can pursue the following certifications:
• CCNA Security
• CCNP Security
• CCIE Security
- Hands on job oriented training
- Fast paced progressive training designed to qualify relevant certification exam
- Virtual Labs with remote access for practice at home
- Flexible evening schedule viable for working population
- Small groups max 12 students
- Experienced instructors , subject matter experts
- Short program, fast track training
- Affordable priced value for money
- HRSDC approved 25% education tax credit
Who should do this course?
CCNA Security is a job role based certification for Security Specialists, Security Administrators, and Network Security Support Engineers. The students completing the training will gain a knowhow of how to develop security policies and mitigate risks.
Strong understanding of Networking is desirable
- How do I register for a course?
To register for a course, you can either call us or enter your request online and our administrative staff will call you with steps to register.
- I need help in choosing the correct courses for my job role. Can you assist?
Definitely. Please feel free to contact our office, we will be more than happy to work with you to meet your training needs.
- Where can I get scheduling and pricing information for a specific class?
You can find most of the scheduling and pricing information on our website, or you can call our office for assistance.
- Where are the classes located and when do they start?
The classes are held in our downtown campus located at 1255 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, #501, Quebec, Montreal. You can get the course schedule from our office depending upon the session you are looking to join. We have 3 sessions round the year during the Fall, Summer and Winter.
- What are the benefits of the CCNA Security certification for employers?
Employers are able to fill open Security network engineering positions with qualified candidates.
- What are the benefits of the CCNA Security certification for candidates?
Candidates are able to meet the needs of the market by having the opportunity to achieve advanced technology certifications . Network engineers can specialize in a chosen career path sooner.